Mittwoch, Dezember 28, 2011
Read about Katrin's year 2011.
- Katrin was at the cover of the women's magazine Naised and talked about music and politics.
- As director of the biggest culture centre in Tallinn Katrin organized a lots of events.
- Katrin attented to Raadio 2's show Siin Me Oleme and talked about Vanilla Ninja and her present activities.
- Katrin attented to the Vana Tallinn Days and this year she was not participating in the Lilyball like last year but was a member of the jury.
- She also went to see one of her favourite bands 30 Seconds To Mars.
- As having worked in politics Katrin gave a statement about the new currency.
- The famous Estonian painter Juhan Rodrik talked about Katrin being his muse.
- Katrin talked about her favourite meals and her vegetarian diet.
- Katrin organized an event 'Ei Hinnatõusule'.
- Katrin gave an interview to the Polish VN source Ninja Diary.
- Katrin told them also about her Halloween.
- Katrin admitted that she would like to play in TV-series.
We hope that 2012 will bring even better things than there have already been for Katrin and all the best!